We are most excited you are interested in running with Team MCC for the 50th Anniversary of the TCS New York City Marathon! We are very proud to have been chosen for the first time as an Official Charity Partner!
If you would like to learn more about MCC and our incredibly important mission and services we offer to children on the autism spectrum and related disabilities, please click here. It is important to us that our running partners care as deeply about our mission as we do and will
put their whole-hearted efforts into helping us raise money for our incredible school.
Over the past 50 years, the New York City Marathon has grown from having just 55 runners crossing the Finish Line to over 50,000 runners completing the race in 2019! This year marks the 50th anniversary of the New York City Marathon and we could not be more excited to share
this experience with you!
Benefits of joining the 2020 Manhattan Childrens Center NYC Marathon Team include:
· All fundraising goes towards educational programming for children with autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities
· 1:1 Personalized training assistance
· Personal fundraising web page and concierge assistance
· MCC Branded New Balance Team gear
· Post-race award festivities
· Fundraising Requirements: $2,500 Minimum
Have your own entry for the 2020 TCS NYC Marathon? You can still join the team to bring awareness to autism spectrum disorder! All the benefits are the same, and fundraising is highly encouraged (not required)!