Over the past 52 years, the New York City Marathon has grown from having just 55 runners finish the race to having over 33,000 runners achieve that same goal in 2021. 2023 marks the 52nd anniversary of the marathon running in NYC and we are proud to announce that the Manhattan Childrens Center is an Official Charity Partner of the TCS New York City Marathon once again. We are beyond excited to be a part of this incredible race while raising awareness of the benefits of providing treatment and support for children with autism spectrum disorder and other related neurodiversity’s.
Benefits of joining the 2023 Manhattan Childrens Center NYC Marathon Team include:
- All fundraising goes towards raising awareness of children with autism spectrum disorder and other related disabilities
- Personalized training assistance
- Fundraising web page and assistance
- Team gear
- Pre-race dinner and post-race festivities
- Fundraising Requirements: $3,000 Minimum
Have your own entry for this race? You can still join the team to bring awareness to autism spectrum disorder and other related neurodiversity’s! All the benefits are the same, and fundraising is highly encouraged (not required)!