MCC is a fast-paced and vibrant place to work. Our employees are energetic, eager to learn, and dedicated to helping all our students achieve their potential and gain independence. New employees receive extensive training in applied behavior analysis and all employees participate in ongoing professional development opportunities. With great benefits, several weeks of paid vacation, and frequent staff social events, MCC is a wonderful place to advance your career!
At MCC, we believe that staff training is an integral component of providing quality care and education to our students. Therefore, all new staff members participate in a formal training program, which includes formal student observations, didactic training, and hands-on training. All MCC staff members are also required to attend a series of in-services and full-day workshops throughout the year, which cover a variety of topics related to behavior analysis.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
The role of ABA instructor is typically for individuals with some experience working with children with autism or other disabilities and using applied behavior analysis. Positions are available in several different classrooms with a variety of student ages and abilities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (there are a limited number of positions available to those without a Bachelor’s degree)
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Energetic, can-do attitude and a willingness to collaborate with teachers, related service providers, parents, and other faculty
- Direct teaching of skills to students and data collection on student responding
- Daily graphing and analysis of data and monitoring of student learning trends
- Maintaining and promoting generalization of learned skills
- Following students’ behavior intervention plans and reporting all observations of student behavior to the teacher
- Providing feedback and data to the teacher regarding social skills opportunities and parent concerns
- Preparing and organizing teaching materials and teaching settings daily
- Completing other classroom duties as assigned by the Lead Teacher
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to